Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool is NAEYC accredited and offers a bi-lingual Montessori environment rich in Hawaiian culture.
Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool
Preparing Every Child for Academic and Social Success in School
The Montessori, literacy-driven curriculum is firmly grounded in Hawaiian values, traditions, culture and language. Children attend monthly field trips that help reinforce our educational themes. Taught by qualified teachers, the developmentally appropriate environment supports children's natural enthusiasm to learn and play. Children between the ages of 3 to 5 are eligible to attend Keiki O Ka Aina Preschool.
We believe in:
- Promoting the emotional well being of children
- Introducing children to various ways of learning through art, discovery and movement
- Igniting the spark of imagination and wonder within every keiki
- Perpetuating the Hawaiian language
- Incorporating the richness and diversity of Hawaiian culture, traditions and values
- Using the ˋaina as a “natural classroom” where children can explore freely